This role could be located In Bratislava (Slovakia). Coil Tubing Engineer will be skilled in & responsible for the following: writing and reviewing procedures and maintaining proprietary fatigue monitoring and modelling software, additionally the CT engineer will act as deputy in support of the field operations manager.
What we do offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a team in the company which develops a unique technology solution with a major impact on global energy
- Cooperate with the world’s top
- Professional education and continuous gaining new experience
- Comfortable parking close by the company building, work in a pleasant environment, flexible working time, extra day offs, fresh fruits and vegetables daily and many others
Your job will be:
- Responsible for preparation and approval of Coiled Tubing operational procedures.
- Manage the preservation of coil strings (internal and external) between deployments and offshore campaigns.
- Operation of CERBERUS programme for fatigue cycle monitoring.
- Ensuring the safe and timely execution of the designated scope of work.
- Supervision of the pre-mobilisation activities, including the selection of equipment and the implementation of pre-mobilisation function testing for critical equipment items as required.
- Execution of the contracted scope of work in accordance to the company’s requirements, with emphasis on HSE.
- Ensuring that all existing company guidelines, policies and procedures are adhered to during execution of work.
- Reporting any defects, which may result in an accident/incident including the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Actively partake in the company’s safe systems of work and promote at all times a safe working attitude.
We will be glad to know you, if you have:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum 2-3 years of experience in coiled tubing.
- Demonstrable experience in the successful provision of CT services engineering.
- Experience of rigless well abandonment preferred.
- Understanding of contractual requirements and commitments.
- Thru tubing tools experience and preferably some CTD exposure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team, specifically associated with CT.
- Working experience with measuring instruments and complex systems.
- Manual skills, ability to read technical documentation.
- You are proactive, motivated, creative, innovative.
- You like teamwork and have adaptability to changes.
- Ability to travel and work in onshore/offshore environment.
- The employee shall be required to pass an OGUK medical.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and work alongside R&D departments.