Do you enjoy financial analysis, digging in the numbers and searching for discrepancies? Are you fan of financial reports, cost controlling and budgeting?
Then become a part of our team in the company developing the unique technology and send us your CV!
What we do offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a team of top experts who develop a unique technology solution with a major impact on global energy
- Cooperate with the world’s top
- Participate in research and implementation know-how into practice
- Professional education and continuous gaining new experience
- Comfortable parking close by the company building, work in a pleasant environment, flexible working time, extra day-offs and others
Your job will be:
- To support managers in transparency of business results, finance & processes in the company, to provide all relevant controlling information to managers used for decision making.
- Cost controlling and budgeting for all the departments.
- Monthly/quarterly/annualy/ad hoc reporting of forecast.
- To coordinate budgeting and forecasting process.
- Financial analysis of forecasts, budgets, plans and identify the gaps between actual and budgeted financial results and the discrepancies interpretation.
- Expenses analysis and costs control.
- To prepare plans and sub-plans, to participate on potential future problems predictions.
- To extract reports from SAP, to define and develop finance reporting tools from SAP and to prepare management reports.
- To develop & maintain controlling systems, to maintain all the internal standards, processes and routines based on company requirements.
We will be glad to know you, if you have:
- University degree in finance
- Advanced English
- Experience from production company
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Financial reports knowledge
- A minimum of 2 years experience in controlling and budgeting
- Strong analytical thinking
- Details and results orientation
- Ability and willingness to learn, ability to work independently
- Mentioning of authorship and co-authorship of patents (including still active patent application and scientific publications activity is an advantage)