Do you want to have a dream job in technology development? Do you want to be a part of a team that aims to design a new plasma drilling and milling technology that will change the drilling industry?
You will be responsible for analysis and analytics of the research data acquired during experimental procedures towards material degradation using high temperature plasma. Main goal is to generate analytical procedures for data representation, simplification and use of machine learning procedures to predict results of further experiments and identification of main plasma processes, parasitic processes and error modes of the plasma generators.
Would you like to exercise your expertize in the environment where creativity and innovativeness are every day part of work?
- Opportunity to be part of a team of top experts who develop a unique technology solution with a major impact on global energy
- Cooperate with the world’s top
- Participate in research and implement know-how into practice
- Professional education and continuous gaining new experience
- Comfortable parking close by the company building, work in a pleasant environment, flexible working time, extra day offs, fresh fruits and vegetables daily and many others
Your job will be:
- To use machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to create new, scalable solutions for research problems
- To analyze and extract relevant information from research data to help automate and optimize key processes
- To prepare data sets (internal and external, structured as well as unstructured) needed to test hypotheses and build models
- To generate distinctive risk insights that deliver improved research results
- To build and implement predictive models and other analytical solutions
- To design, develop and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
- To establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- To research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- To monitor performance of models
- To lead discussions to frame problem statements, develop hypothesis, design data frames, define success KPIs & test approach, and explain model results to in-house stakeholders
- To work with end users and maintain collaborative relationships throughout the organization
- To commit to continuous education and personal development by sharing technical knowledge with team members and business partners
We will be glad to know you, if you have:
- Education (Bachelor’s degree or higher) in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- English – Upper intermediate (B2 or better), spoken and written
- 3+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling and analysis, preferably customer journey and targeting to drive business outcomes
- Experience with programming and data tools such as R and/or Python
- Experience using machine learning libraries, such as NumPy, scikit-learn, caret, mlr, mllib
- Good skills with programming languages, such as Java or C/C++ are plus
- Experience with Pytorch or Tensor flow are big plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to translate technical results for business audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Experience preparing data and/or developing insights for use in research and business decisions
- Enthusiasm for statistical and predictive modeling techniques such as GLM, Machine Learning, SVM, Decision trees, Clustering, etc.
- Advanced problem-solving skills