PLASMABIT Milling is a key application for well intervention with plenty of derived applications as Plug and Abandonment (section milling p&a) within Decommissioning, Re-entry and Wellhead Removal. The process generates much smaller particles than conventional rotary milling. PLASMABIT Milling can easily remove particles from annulus whilst they do not make any restriction in BOP.
- Saves time and cost through rapid steel degradation in one run
- Achieves efficient constant speed of steel/cement milling
- Generates metallic powder instead of undesirable swarf
- No plugged annulus and BOP with steel cuttings
- High reliability of the tool due to the non-contact approach